To provide the comfort & ambience of travelling in an aircraft in the most cost effective, safe & reliable manner for short distance travel; project its role as a contributor to employment generation and social development.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To create healthy trade conditions and prompt members to adopt Fair Trade Practices.
- To cater for the social and economic welfare of its members.
- To represent to the Government or other authorities for the constructions, bridges, waiting rooms, parking places and other structures tending to assist the convenience.
- To discuss, support and oppose any legislative or executive measures by all legitimate and constitutional means which affect or likely to affect transportation.
- To guard and defend all lawful legitimate rights and privileges of transport fraternity.
- To inculcate knowledge and professional ethics among all member companies, their staff by training them and develop them..
- To arbitrate disputes among its members and their client where its assistance in that matter is sought and to secure services of expert technical and other men of experience to that and it necessary ad desirable.
- To incorporate more stringent security measures & systems for safety of the passengers in accordance to law